OPPO Reno 10 series availability details
- The landing pages on OPPO’s website and Flipkart reveal that all three devices will come with a 3D curved screen and a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout.
- All three models will have a slim form factor and an oval-shaped module on the back to house the camera sensors.
- The listing reveals the Reno 10 Pro+ 5G’s Indian variant will feature a 64MP OIS periscope telephoto lens and a 50MP Sony IMX890 main sensor with OIS.
- The Reno 10 Pro 5G also has the same primary camera as the Pro+ and gets a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto unit.
- The listing reveals the standard Reno 10 will have a 32MP telephoto portrait camera and a 120Hz refresh rate. This variant will be available in 8GB + 256GB storage option.
- The Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro+ will come with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- The Reno 10 and 10 Pro+ will be available in Glossy Purple and Silver Grey colours. While the OPPO Reno 10 5G will be offered in Silver Grey and Ice Blue colours.
OPPO Reno 10 series specifications
Since the Reno 10 series has been announced in China already, here’s a look at their specifications.
- Display: All the OPPO Reno 10 series models sport the same 6.74-inch OLED display with up to 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and up to 1400 nits of peak brightness.
- Processor: The Indian and global versions of the Reno 10 phones will feature different processors compared to their Chinese counterparts. The Reno 10 is expected to get thethe MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC, while the Reno 10 Pro might feature the Snapdragon 778G+ SoC. The flagship Reno 10 Pro+ should get the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- RAM and Storage: The phones are expected to pack up to 12GB RAM and 256GB native storage.
- OS: The Reno 10 series run on Android 13 OS.
- Cameras: The Reno 10 features a 64MP primary Omnivision OV64B sensor with f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP IMX355 ultra-wide camera, and a 32MP IMX709 2X telephoto camera.
The Reno 10 Pro comes with 50MP Sony IMX890 main camera with OIS and an f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 32MP telephoto lens.
The Reno10 Pro+ comes with a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 64MP periscope telephoto Omnivision OV64B sensor with 3x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom.
- Front camera: All three devices feature a 32MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ packs a 4700mAh battery with 100W fast charging and the Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 ship with a 4600mAh cell and 80W fast charging.